Friday, March 27, 2009

The reason that I don't have change.

The men whom know the Lord have change. I trust it.
If a man doesn't have change, it is something wrong.
I have knew him for a long time.
But, I have bad habits and wrong attitudes.
I sometimes have painful thought because of these causes.
Why?
There are two reasons that I think.
First, God says his will to me every moment by the words, circumstances and people.
I can't change because I want listen to his words.

Second, God wants my voluntary mind and acts.
So, he wait for me, in spite of my disobedience.
Until I listen his words and obey his will.

This is a reason that a man is not change.

"My beloved Lord,
I will listen your voice, I will obey your will
change me and use me just as you wished."

No comments:

Post a Comment