Monday, April 6, 2009

Heaven's millionaire

I watched "Slumdog Millionaire" last night in the church.


I like India. I have something special mind what I don't know. When I have been there 3years ago, I felt friendly and sympathy toward India's people.
There are most non-reached tribes, over 1 billion muslims in India. More people have to go there and tell the gospel I really hope.

The movie-"Slumdog Millionaire"-is the story about poor man's success through quiz program.
It is showing us various aspect of India like rich and poverty, honesty and avarice, badness and kindness.
However, this movie end like movie. Serious while funny. Not heavy.
Possibly, this is the cheap jewelry for this reason.


p.s: I knew the answer about the last question.
I wanted to shout the answer "Aramis!" to the all nations!!
I'm a millionaire!" Right?!!

But now, most of all, I know the answer of the question about salvation and I'm a heaven's millionaire.
Although people don't know me like this.

Yes, thank you for the cross. thank you for giving me your salvation.

good night every GCA family!~

No comments:

Post a Comment