Monday, September 21, 2009

Obeying vs sacrifices

The shape of Kagman church's bible study was different whenever I went to there.:D
Someday was prayer meeting, another was bible study with youth, the other was out reach. Do you know what I did in last week? It was opportunity to share my Gospel and God's vision! How amazing is our God's plan and guidance.

As a matter of fact, the church locate on the outskirts of a town, it is small, and there was very few people in every meeting. Nevertheless, I did not be disappointed with the fact. I was very pleased, I also was exciting because I had a belief that He is leading me!

On last week, the church leader suggested me about sharing something that I want.
I might not be share if I did not have 'the Belif.'
I shared my Gospel without hesitating; it makes me disobey God, let me pursue pleasure and comfortable life.

I could not explain my Gospel exactly; for example, I wanted say to them, 'I sinned.', but I said like this, 'I did sin.' But, I do not ashamed of my fault.
Except this, I could not tell about that I really wanted tell them.
It seemed that I share my Gospel and God's vision for one hour.:D
They encouraged me several words, and the time satisfied me.
I am very happy whenever God receive the glory from me.

I do not know how God works forward to this church and the people of Kagman, during a couple of months. But as God has done, am doing until now, He will do His work.
I hope to see His glory through the Kagman and the people.

But Samuel replied: "Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD ? To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment